TRENDING :  Market Movers  |  Top 50   SPY (0.2%)    AMZN (1.8%)    TSLA (-0.2%)    TJX (-0.39%)    TAC (0.61%)    AKTX (2.85%)    ADBE (0.83%)    ACHV (-1.27%)    AAT (-0.76%)    SLNO (-12.02%)    SIRI (1%)    SBGI (-0.42%)    ROKU (2.87%)    PEI (-0.6%)    PBR (2.26%)    LRN (-0.1%)    KSU (-0.34%)    INFU (1.12%)    FDX (-0.32%)    EVRI (-1.98%)    DIS (-0.95%)    CZZ (2.52%)    CLRB (1.1%)    CDNA (2.04%)    BRS (5.31%)


Trial Days : 0
Monthly : Free
Yearly : Free

Follow

Rocket Investing

Trader Name: Waqas
Joined: 9/8/2017
Education: Post Graduate
Trading Experience: 5-10 yrs

Strategies:

ETFs,Large Cap

Trading Philosophy:

Concentrate on achieving overall portfolio return instead of focusing on just a few trades. The goal is to achieve at least 30% return per anum. Therefore the selection of trades is very important. Focus on investing 80% of capital in one single stock or ETF at any given time. The other 20% is divided into 2 to 3 stocks only. There are no stop loss or profit targets but be prepared to close the trade when necessary.

Sectors:

Health Care,Information Te...

Learn More...

3

Successes

50.00 %

Success Rate

8.79 %

MTD

63.86 %

YTD

171

Avg. Holding Days


Performance Vs S&P 500

Closed Recommendations

SymbolTypeStrategy Created Closed% Return
CRONEquityBuy Long03/05/1801/31/19100.50 %
IBUYEquityBuy Long03/05/1810/26/18-9.07 %
AAPLEquityBuy Long10/29/1708/28/1832.62 %
MJEquityBuy Long03/05/1803/26/18-9.41 %
TQQQEquityBuy Long03/05/1803/23/18-12.24 %
AMZNEquityBuy Long09/08/1701/05/1824.91 %

My Other Services

No other services offered by this analyst